I created this spell when I began to notice scrambled energy of my familiar. He had been through a lot of moving back and forth and I felt he needed something to help readjust. Immediately after performing this, the entire room felt a little lighter and my cats energy seemed more cohesive. If you're facing a similar situation, I hope this helps and look forward to hearing about your experiences. Of course this spell isn't limited to cats, feel free to change the wording to fit any animal or human in need. If you are unsure of how to do some of things on here like casting a circle or calling the elements, just ask and I'll provide examples.
Created: 03-07-2016
Astrological Correspondence: New Moon
Supplies: Salt, Sage, Cedar, Lemon, Chalice of water, bowl. Candle, Feline/magickal recipient
- Cast a circle and/or create an energetic protective barrier for your workings.
- Call the four quarters/elements to be present in workings.
- Burn a Sage/Cedar mixture and allow the smoke to fill the room as you become completely relaxed.
- Bring the smoke over the recipient and say
“With air ___ is cleansed” - Hold the bowl over the smoke and add a squirt of lemon
- Light the candle near the recipient while you visualize it burning away anything unwanted and say “With Fire ___ is cleansed
- Add a pinch of salt to the bowl
- Take an additional pinch of salt and crumble it in your fingers/over the recipient and say “With Earth ____ is cleansed”
- Dip hands in the water (and place on the hands of the recipient) and say “With Water ____ is cleansed”
- Sit in silent meditation for a few moments before focusing on the energy within the recipient and say
“Any energy that no longer serves ____, leave now.
I thank you for your presence, now I am sending you home.
Pass from this space effortlessly, gracefully and completely.” - Bring the bowl forward and say “Smoke of air, Lemon of Fire, Salt of Earth, Element of Water. Guard this being, from blockages of hurt, confusion, and all things of no matter. Keep ____ safe and fully present in the beauty of now. Cleanse ____’s past and empower his/her meows.For the good of all, this bond I do allow.”
- Dip a finger in the mixture and place it on the forehead of the recipient“With harm to none, By elemental power, this spell is done.”
- Thank the God, Goddess, elements, and any other energies you have called for being present.
- Close the circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment