As I mentioned in my last post, while I was under surgery in the hospital last summer, I met a green being along with three other beings on another plane of existence. This green being claimed to have known my mother, so I assumed it had been my deceased grandfather.
It wasn't until a little afterwards that my grandmother told me about an experiences she had shortly after my grandfather died in which she awoke to a green being of light sitting in lotus position in the form of my grandfather. I don't recall much of the details about what she told me, but I do remember that he reassured her that he would look after my mother.
During one of my LSD trips, I remember being at a point which I was obligated to embrace the entirety of the universe as a whole, but I had been afraid. I was torn between these light and dark beings and held a certain amount of fear towards the dark, but this green energy appeared posed as sort of my shield a mirror that reflected negative energies and then allowed me to truly embrace the entirety of the universe.
Later on, I had a dream in which the green being came to me and told me that the darkness of the universe had pushed too far and he had to leave my side to help restore the balance of all that exists (I realized the goal of every being in the universe depends on either upholding balance or throwing it off), but he poured some of his green energy into my so I could adequately shield myself against negative forces while he was gone.
During another trip, I came to a point where I was literally witnessing my soul being born from the energy of an explosion in outer space (a concept which I'll go more into detail about in a future post). Not in the explosion itself, but in the atmosphere near the explosion, was this green energy who I had a feeling represented the green being.
Even though this was a personal entity, I decided to see what research I could do on the subject anyway.
The subject of the six-pointed star came to mind. Along with representing the metaphysical aspects of the triangle and the Hermetic axiom of "as above, so below", some say it can also represent the seven chakras (the middle representing the green heart chakra as it is said to be the center of the self). This also made me think of the Buddhist mantra "Aum Mani Padme Hum" (meaning something along the lines of "Aum to the jewel in the lotus flower" or "I bow to the higher self, the jewel, which resides in the hearts lotus". This ultimately led me to wonder if this green being and the heart chakra had anything in common.
I got a free chakra reading by a woman on the street once. She told me many interesting things, but one especially. While spiritually feeling the energy of all my chakras, she stopped at my heart, looked at me in the eye, made a motion as if she were handing me a flower, and asked "Does this look familiar at all?". I wasn't really sure how to respond at the time, but the first thing that came to mind was the green being and the manta "Aum Mani Padme Hum".
After this, I took part in many different meditations which involved using the energy of the heart - creating a light and storing it in your heart, etc.
The heart chakra acts as the balance point for all the chakras. It governs our relationships and how we interact with other people.
Green, the color associated with the heart chakra, symbolizes harmony, creativity, health, abundance and nature. It is the combining of yellow (soul) and blue (spirit). Green, nature's color, offers new energy.
I remember learning briefly about a figure called the Green Man in paganism, as well as in a few other cultures, who was believed to represent an ancient vegetation deity. Many believe the Green Man is related to the pre-Christian Celtic god Cernunnos; others that it is simply an expression of the forces of nature, or even a reminder that we, too, are part of the cycle of life.
Cernunnos was an ancient figure in Celtic Mythology whose known depictions date back to the Paleolithic age. Even the cave drawings associate him as a horned male God closely associated with snakes and stags. His main attributes are fertility, produce, and an obvious Phallic symbol. Cernunnos can also draw various references(some real, some imagined) from various Gods and Pantheon’s across Europe. Possibilities include Odin, Frey, Green Man, Pan, Minotaur, Herne the Hunter, and the Arthurian Green Knight. Cernunnos Horns and his color of nature(Green) are so distinctive that he was made into the image of the Devil during Christian conversion. The artwork in Dante’s inferno shows a green devil with stag like horns. St. Patrick driving the snakes out of Ireland, is a representation of the Christian removal of the Druids. Whose symbol was the snake, an animal closely associated with Cernunnos. Devotes of Cernunnos follow a life/fertility/Death cycle celebrated on his death at Samhain October 31, of the Gaelic New Year.
I continued my research and found that there exists a deity in Islamic mythology called Al-Khidr, which literally translates to "the green one" and represents freshness of spirit as well as eternal liveliness. Some Islams refer to him simply as an angel who functions as a guide to those who seek God while others claims he symbolizes the benign presence of the divine wisdom as imparted by the Divine Himself to Khidr and to Prophet Muhammad.
The one thing I did find that appeared interesting was a paragraph from my last post about the three beings - "....Sanat Kumara was and found that Helena Blavatsky, another important figure in Theosophy, mentioned him briefly and claimed he belonged to a group of beings called the “Lords of the Flame”, whom Christian tradition have misunderstood as Lucifer and the fallen angels. The word lucifer actually means “light bringer” and, as I recall holds some significance with the planet Venus. Sanat Kumara is regarded as the great guru, saviour of Earth as it is said that he sacrificed himself to become the personality vehicle for the ensouling deity of our planet 18.5 million years ago. Believers in him see him are in many of the major religions, as Skanda/Kartikkeya in Hinduism, Brahma-Sanam Kumar in Buddhism, the Ancient of Days in Judeo-Christian traditions identify him as Ahura Mazda in Zoroastrianism. It is also considered that Sanat Kumara is Al-Khdir, or green man (something I found quite interesting)."
Although it doesn't much appear that the majority of these clues are connected to this green being. Perhaps that's because, I had said before, I had a feeling that this energy was one of a personal nature and not one of a bigger scale. Although I was interested to know about the various green deities of other cultures, I'm skeptical on whether or not any of them hold any correlation with the being I came in contact with.
No comments:
Post a Comment